DOUGLAS COMMUNITY UMC FOOD PANTRY NEEDS
Food Pantry Hours!
Wednesdays: 2:00 to 4:00 P.M.
Fridays: 2:00 to 4:00 P.M.
Based on the needs of our current clients, we have noticed that some of what we’ve been stocking is not usable because our clients do not have access to kitchen facilities, etc. They are homeless and are unable to heat or cook food. We have revised our needs lists to reflect these changes, based on their requests.
- Canned protein: (Tuna, Spam, Chicken, Turkey, salmon, etc. Pouches work well, too.)
- Canned meals (Beef Stew, Spaghetti, Ravioli, mac and cheese; the pop-top cans work the best)
- We always need dry cereal and canned fruit
- Peanut Butter (small jars)
- Canned soup
- Crackers: Ritz and Saltines
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruits & applesauce, or fruit cups
- Packets of Oatmeal
- Milk (canned & dry or shelf-stable)
- Ramen noodles or Cup o' noodles
- Granola or protein bars
- Small jars of Mayonnaise (to go with the tuna)
- Bread, hot dog buns
- Canned or jarred Pasta Sauce
- Pasta noodles or macaroni
- Fresh Bread
- Small Packages of Stew Meat
- Ground Meat
- Lunch Meats
- Hot Dogs
WEDNESDAY OR FRIDAY DURING FOOD PANTRY HOURS!
DO NOT LEAVE FOOD ON EITHER DOORSTEP DUE TO BEAR AND DOG ACTIVITY! THANKS!